- “Us”, "ViOS" or “ViOS Coworking” means LEGAL NAME, or its assignee.
- “You” or “Member” means the company listed on the Membership Form.
- “Premises” means any ViOS Coworking office space at which the Services are provided, including that listed on the Membership Form.
- “Fellow Member” means any entity or individual which is a member of ViOS Coworking, but is not the Member.
- “Membership Agreement” means the membership agreement consisting of the TOU, the Membership Form, the House Rules and the Internet Policy.
- “Authorized User” means each person you authorize on your User List as being allowed to receive the Services (defined below)
1. Acceptance of Terms.
ViOS Coworking agrees to provide you the Services (defined below) subject to the terms of this Membership Agreement. ViOS Coworking reserves the right to modify and/or update the TOU, House Rules and the Internet Policy from time to time. If ViOS Coworking changes the TOU or the House Rules, we will post the modification on our website or otherwise and provide you with notice of the modification.
2. Description of Services. ViOS Coworking may provide you with exclusive access to office space, non-exclusive access to office space, work stations, internet service (wired and/or wireless), office equipment, conference space, knowledge resources, and other services as ViOS Coworking may offer from time to time pursuant to the terms of the membership plan indicated on the Membership Form (collectively, “Services”). The Services and the Membership Agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned to, transferred to or shared with any other party.
3. Representations and Warranties.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into the Membership Agreement, and that your Member Signatory has the authority to bind you to this Membership Agreement.
4. Use of Services.
(a) You will (and will cause your Authorized Users to) comply with all relevant laws and regulations in your use of the Services at all times. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that when on the Premises or using the Services, you (including your Authorized Users) will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; use any material or information in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party; create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others; obstruct any access to the Premises; create any circumstances of disrepair or damage any ViOS Coworking property or the Premises; bring any pets onto the ViOS Coworking Premises (unless permitted by law); disrupt, cause a nuisance to or interfere with any Fellow Members or Fellow Members’ access to the Services; or otherwise violate this Membership Agreement, including the House Rules.
(b) If you have been assigned an office in the Building, ViOS Coworking reserves the right to relocate you to a different office, offices or desks at any time, in the event of a natural disaster, building defects, or any other occurrences deemed to protect a ViOS Coworking member, staff, or client.
(c) You may use the Coworking Space as a business address on your business cards, marketing materials, website, and other business documents only if you have a private office, dedicated desk or virtual office contracted. This service may be subject to additional fees if not included in your membership. You acknowledge and agree that you do not maintain any real property interest or tenancy in the Coworking Space.
(d) We are not responsible for any non-delivery or delay of your mail. We will only accept mail in your name. At the end of the Term, you will not be permitted to receive your mail at the coworking space.
(e) You are not permitted to store items of personal property at the Coworking Space. We are not liable or any loss of or damage to items left at the Coworking Space. If there are personal items left at the Coworking Space, we may dispose of them or charge the extra fee as a locker rental. You waive any claims you may have regarding any personal items.
(f) Any extra service consumed will be charged at the next monthly invoice.
5. Payment Terms.
(a) Upon submitting a signed and completed Membership Agreement, and Agreement Deposit, you will deliver to us the monthly fee contained in your Membership Agreement (the “Member Fee”) for the first month without demand, prorated as of the number of days remaining in such month. Afterward, you will pay the Member Fee monthly, in advance, on the first day of the month. Should the Member not fulfill their obligations per this Agreement, including paying the first monthly fee within seven business days of the first Pay Date listed in this Agreement, the Agreement Deposit shall be forfeited.
(b) You agree to pay the monthly fee via an automatic bank charge, debit transaction, other preauthorized electronic fund transfer, or major credit card. You are responsible for paying any fees of your financial institution associated with the pre- authorized payment.
(c) ViOS Coworking reserves the right to terminate the Membership Agreement and cease all Services in the event of a late payment, including any payment which is late due to insufficient funds. ViOS Coworking’s waiver of its termination right for any late payment shall not be deemed a waiver of such right as to any future late payment. ViOS Coworking reserves the right to withhold the Services, including barring your entry to the Premises while there are any outstanding fees and/or interest. You agree to waive any and all rights of set off as to the Member Fee.
(d) Upon your breach of this Membership Agreement, in addition to any other rights which ViOS Coworking may have, any discounts which you have been granted will automatically terminate, and all monthly fees for the duration of the original Agreement shall be due to ViOS Coworking.
(e) The Agreement Deposit is not a Member Fee and shall not be applied to monthly Membership Fees for any monthly fees associated with this Agreement.
6. Nature of this Agreement. This Membership Agreement is intended by the parties to be analogous to an agreement for accommodation in a hotel. The whole of the Premises remains our property, and in our possession and control. We are giving you the right to share with us the use of the Premises so that we can provide the Services to you. Notwithstanding anything in this Membership Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that our relationship is not that of landlord-tenant or lessor-lessee and this Membership Agreement in no way shall be construed as to grant you or any Fellow Member any title, easement, lien, possession or related rights in our business, the Premises or anything contained in or on the Premises. This Membership Agreement creates no tenancy interest, leasehold estate, or other real property interest. The parties hereto shall each be independent contractors in the performance of their obligations under this Membership Agreement, and this Membership Agreement shall not be deemed to create a fiduciary or agency relationship, or partnership or joint venture, for any purpose. Neither party will in any way misrepresent our relationship.
7. ViOS Coworking Required Disclosures. ViOS Coworking reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you and/or your participation in and use of the Services as ViOS Coworking deems reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
(a) You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may be exposed to nonpublic, confidential or proprietary information, including any information that you know or have reason to know should be treated as confidential (“Confidential Information”) about or proprietary to ViOS Coworking or Fellow Members; and that ViOS Coworking and Fellow Members may be exposed to or have access to your Confidential Information.
(b) You will (and will cause your Authorized Users to): (a) maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence; (b), not disclose Confidential Information to any third parties; and (c) not use Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to ViOS Coworking or any other member or any user of the Services.
(c) All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in the Membership Agreement or your participation in or use of the Services, will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of ViOS Coworking or any member or any user of the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you hereby waive any and all claims against ViOS Coworking for any exposure or use of your Confidential Information.
(d) You agree that your Membership Agreement, and any documentation or correspondence related thereto (including in the context of any dispute) is Confidential Information.
9. Our Reserved Rights. ViOS Coworking may enter the Premises at any time for any purpose. ViOS Coworking may suspend or discontinue any portion of the Services for any reason at any time, however, ViOS Coworking will attempt to notify its members verbally or electronically in advance of such suspension or discontinuance, except in the case of routine maintenance or emergency. ViOS Coworking may modify or reduce the furnishings in the Premises at any time.
10. Waiver and Disclaimer of Warranties. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ViOS Coworking provides the services “as is” and with all faults, and hereby disclaims with respect to the services all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or lack of negligence. the entire risk as to the quality, or arising out of participation in or the use of, the services and the premises, remains with you and you hereby waive all rights of recovery for any loss related to your access to, participation in or use of the services, including in the case such losses are the result of ViOS Coworking’s negligence.
11. Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall ViOS Coworking or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, directors, shareholders, managers, members, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (“Coworking affiliates”), jointly and individually be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to the participation in or inability to participate in or use the services or the premises, the provision of or failure to provide services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of this membership agreement, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of ViOS coworking, and even if ViOS Coworking has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
12. Limitation of Liability and Remedies. the entirety of your rights under this membership agreement are enforceable only against ViOS Coworking, and you hereby waive, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all rights of recovery which you may have against any coworking affiliates. notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire liability of ViOS Coworking or coworking affiliates under any provision of this membership agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to actual damages incurred by you up to a maximum of the total fees paid between the date you started using the services and the date on which the claim arises.
(a) ViOS Coworking may immediately terminate this Membership Agreement:
(i) upon breach of this Membership Agreement by the Member;(ii) upon termination, expiration or material loss of our rights in the Premises; (ill) if any outstanding fees are late; (iv) if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of the Membership Agreement or any other policies or instructions provided by us; or (v) at any other time, when we, in our reasonable discretion, see fit to do so; should ViOS Coworking terminate membership the member(s) will have 72 hours to retrieve all of their office and personal items from the location.
(b) Upon termination of the Membership Agreement, you agree to immediately remove any and all of your personal property from the Premises. Any property left behind is forfeited and may be destroyed. You will remain liable after termination for past due amounts, and we may exercise our rights to collect due payment, despite termination or expiration of this Membership Agreement.
(c) Private Offices will have to cover a restoration fee for the office contracted.
(d) Upon expiration of this Agreement, Member shall be required to give a minimum of 30 days’ written notice to ViOS Coworking prior to cancellation of Membership.
You shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Services, refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding ViOS Coworking, or any of ViOS Coworking’s managers, members, officers, advisors, employees, personnel, agents, policies, services or products, other than to comply with a court order or applicable law.
15. Release and Indemnity.
You release, and hereby agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless ViOS Coworking and its affiliates, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ and consultants’ fees and costs), judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of your negligent actions, errors, omissions, willful misconduct and/or fraud in connection with the breach of this Membership Agreement by you or by your or your guests’ participation in or use of the Services. You further agree that in the event that you bring a claim or lawsuit in violation of this Membership Agreement, you shall be liable for any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by ViOS Coworking and its affiliates in connection with the defense of such claim or lawsuit.
ViOS Coworking carries liability and business personal property insurance. However, you are strongly encouraged to carry an insurance policy to cover your equipment and personal property while using the Premises. You waive any right of subrogation and right of recovery or cause of action for any damage or theft, destruction, or loss of property, or any injury including death to the extent the same is insured against under any insurance policy which you may have.
17. Internet Policy.
If ViOS Coworking suspects you have violated the Internet Policy, ViOS Coworking will investigate and may institute legal action, immediately deactivate Services to any account without prior notice to you, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in bringing legal proceedings against violators, and you agree to reasonably cooperate with ViOS Coworking in all such actions. You agree to indemnify ViOS Coworking for any damages to the ViOS Coworking infrastructure or business caused by your violation of the Internet Policy.
19. Dispute resolution. If a dispute arises between us that we cannot resolve amicably, Competent Courts for the settlement are the Courts of Athens according to Greek law.
(a) Entire Agreement. The Membership Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter contained herein and therein, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings of the parties pertaining to such subject matter.
(b) Severability. In the event that any provision or portion of the Membership Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of the Membership Agreement shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
(c) Waivers. No waiver of any provision of this Membership Agreement shall be binding on ViOS Coworking unless executed in writing by an authorized representative of ViOS Coworking.
(d) Successors and Assigns. The Membership Agreement shall be binding on your heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns.
(e) Notice. All notices, requests, demands or other communications for which the Membership Agreement provides shall be in writing and shall be addressed at the following addresses: (1) if to ViOS Coworking: Fidiou 9, Athens 10678 - GREECE, Attn: General Manager(2) If to you: at the address you provided in the Membership Agreement. All notices under the Membership Agreement shall be effective: (a) forty-eight (48) hours after deposit in the OFFICIAL SERVICE Mail, postage prepaid, registered or certified mail, return receipt requested; (b) upon delivery, if delivered in person to the address set forth above; or (c) upon delivery, if sent by commercial express service, such as UPS, except that notices of change of address shall be effective upon receipt.
(f) Attorneys’ Fees. If ViOS Coworking shall bring any action for any relief against you arising out of the Membership Agreement, the non-prevailing party shall pay to the prevailing party a reasonable sum for attorneys’ and consultants’ fees and costs incurred in bringing such suit and/or enforcing any judgment granted therein, all of which shall be deemed to have accrued upon the commencement of such action and shall be paid whether or not such action is prosecuted to judgment.
(g) Survival. Sections 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 and all other provisions of this Agreement reasonably expected to survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement will do so.
(h) Governing Law. The rights and obligations hereunder shall be governed by, and the Membership Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of Greece. Venue for the resolution of any dispute arising out of the Membership Agreement shall be Athens.
House Rules form a part of and are incorporated into the Membership Agreement between you and ViOS Coworking and describe the manner in which you must use of the services provided by ViOS Coworking. If you have any questions about these House Rules, please contact us at [email protected]. By using the Services, you are agreeing to abide by and be bound by these House Rules.